Skip to content
- No intoxicants allowed.
- Tree climbing is an on-rope activity and free climbing is prohibited.
- Have respect for the tree, for your fellow climbers and staff.
- For your own safety, and the safety of others, always follow instruction from the Staff.
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Eye glasses must be secured.
- Jewelry that may interfere with climbing and personal items must be removed.
- Helmets must be worn within the climbing area.
- No smoking or chewing gum inside the climbing area.
- Ages 8 and up